Fleet Management Services
Maintenance And Repair Services
Of course we can change your oil or replace your engine, but what your fleet really needs to eliminate downtime and reduce repair costs is a maintenance program. This takes into consideration manufacturers recommendations along with the specifics of your fleet to design, implement and most importantly follow through with a custom tailored program. Combine that program with our GPS system and it’s hands off for you and your people while increasing life from your fleet.
License, Registration and Emissions
As a licensed dealer we know the in’s and out’s of the vehicle registration world. As an agent authorized on your behalf we can do all of the necessary work to keep your fleet legally licensed. Everything from regular license needs, to SMM plates to GVW requirements... we’ve got the knowledge you need to avoid problems at the port or at roadside inspections.
GPS and Connected Vehicle Solutions
We partner with an industry leader to provide GPS with telematics for your fleet. For most makes and models we can connect to the onboard diagnostics so our team can see live data streams. This allows us to schedule PM work or in some cases remote diagnose check engine lights or other vehicle issues. Other features available to your company include GPS mapping, geo-fencing, speed alerts, job dispatching, and more. The only true way to see the value is to schedule a demo by contacting us.
A lot of options exist when it comes time for you to retire vehicles from your fleet. Our remarketing services will prepare your vehicle for maximum return through a variety of channels.
Remarketing services include:
- Multi Point Inspection with copy to provide to prospective buyer
- Verifying vehicle has completed all recalls if applicable.
- Verify vehicle will pass any applicable inspections such as DOT or emissions
- Detail and Clean Vehicle
- Auto body services when necessary
- In House Sale – We can assist you in selling to a buyer of your choice. Whether it’s an employee or a party you found, we can arrange the necessary title transfer paperwork and provide temporary license and registration.
- Consignment Sale – We can list your vehicle through a variety of sources including direct marketing to our existing customer base, and then arrange necessary title and license paperwork to the new buyer.
- Direct Sale – In some cases we may be able to make you a cash offer for your vehicle(s).
- Donation or Salvage – In very rare cases the fleet vehicle just isn’t worth remarketing and resale. In these cases we can help you find a source for donation (providing you with tax savings) or we can help with the safe and legal disposal.